Where We All Hate Him

Friday, October 31, 2008

Shopping Again

Shopping is really like part of my life now..... but i cant really mention wat i buy Cos people might kill me.. :) i use my own money Fair & Square okee??

Anyways was reading through some blogs and apparently i am still a bitch considered by many others from merlion city
Now i have an additional title Called "Manipulative" or try to twist the minds of people around me... haha

Well Why would i do that? to me your own business is your own business. Or if asked generally, i just tell wats the truth that was passed to me interpret it in any way you want ya know?

Anyways its Halloween today/tonight. I aint going to dress up or am i going to go out partying not sure its freezing.
Highest: 8 dc Lowest: 3 dc in the morning and currently it says 6 dc....

Well i finally managed to get one pathetic jacket because of all the sizing problems... I should have bought some more stuff after thinking but the point of thats enough kicked in. But since i am a bitch why cant i have it all rite??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home