Where We All Hate Him

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tiredness

OH MY GOD after incessant noise by my "friendly" geographically and class-wise neighbour, I have gone through LACK OF SLEEP DISORDER.... I have now officially moved back into the OLD ROOM the LEAKIN ROOM... Try waking up in the middle of the night with TALKING SO LOUD i can smash the WALL THROUGH TO make the noise level go down...It is like stand by everyting unpacking and packing moving and packing..... ie not fun.

Was drifting off in class my FOCUs FOCUS was off like *diao* i didnt fall asleep just couldnt comprehend the surroundings.

I have a mock test tomorrow which i dont have the opportunity to study because i will opt for EARLY BED FINALLY.... And MID TERMS ARE COMING!!! YEAH shopping again....REally nothing to do.... Shop also dont know wear the clothes to where...

Bleach has gotten on to something quite dear to me... OH MY GOd ... EVERYTHING NEW just destroys...
MY new glove now has a hole thanks to a certain someone trying to fit in to my small handed gloves made of leather stretching the inset and lining like a GAPING ASSSHOLE......Oh GOD....
MY Button from my jacket seems to be riping like an apple falling off a tree
soon i think.....
I need to buy a sewing kit ..... and become a Seamstress.

Dont Say NO photos hor...
Bridge to Brighton

Rainbow near Brighton

Cambridge Roads



HOLLOWeen is approaching so empty since no one is going to play the part.....B-O-R-I-N-G....

I want to drive a car but apparently its manual i think i can get blighting point rite until i realised that turning has to be a lower gear...Opposie Dassies..... Oh well i finally managed to play PS3 haha So slow But on the BIG SCreen OKAY!!! Nice beautiful graphics... SO REAL SO SO SO sO REAL and SO SOsOSOSSO difficult

Lee LINGER getting married!! MY first Friend to get married!!! WOW and without me there at all... And i am the Bitch...
I just hope all the best.... Marry young slim down.....OR you can still be big girls you are beautiful..... HAve Children -she will kill me- haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home