Where We All Hate Him

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OKAY I will TRY TO BLOG

HAHA well i thought no one knows i am still blogging apparently yes.
I am here surrounded by beautiful women i dont know why....
LIKE MODEL Looking women...Russian women Kazakh Women Tajik Women....
So envious of perfect skin tone, texture. Whereas i am facing the horrible effects of climate change my skin is way off balance now leading to destruction soon.... If i dont do something about it.
I intend to put photos but no time to take photos.... haha..
I have three tests this week..
First one was on monday... Computing Excel Accounting lets just say..... luckily i know how to buy staff and save money
The second one was today English
Friday the oh so i want to do well one....

I have been consistently on the move to go London everyweek.
Soho is like apparently not LAB SAB can.... whoever gave it that impression
I think drive straight down my house to MEL House turn into one of the Lorongs More LaB SAB.....
Shopping is the only form of entertainment...Please any top shop items that you want to buy please Address me
The SALE for i think Summer stuff is now...
Like ranges from S$3 for a T shirt to S$45 for the cardigans.....
Girls i have to check otherwise...

I just want to buy so much stuff...
Oh and Fred Perry people its relatively cheaper i guess with promotions and stuff.
its like so overly advertised from word of mouth in Singapore.....


Nice people i have met. With good sense of values.
I learnt from their culture... haha

Dont think about life, once you do you feel sorry for yourself.
this is the one thing that struck me like _THATS TRUE!_ kind...
My teacher apparently thinks i am an enigma...
I take it as a compliment! haha

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM , Blogger cher said...

you are an enigma dear.

did you call me this morning? it was 3am!!! and i had to get up at 6 to go to uni. on a sunday! i'm turning into a nerd. wah lau!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home