Where We All Hate Him

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Here you all

I have finally started to settle in The UK. Well as usual i always have a bad luck spree with things around me, housing and PEOPLE. WOW. I HAVE REALLY SEEN EnOugh. My room is leaking like no body's buisness... WOW... Threatening from weird people i dont know.... Being in this course competition is high like HIGH. OH well....

LOVE LIFE??---- BAD
but i went to a new castle TALK AND well lets just say i think i am old enough to date a Member of the Staff at School...
Hot Sexy LOOKING KIND INTENSE EYES..... DARK hair kind ....CK Underwear model kind.... wow teaching SIgn me up

Financial Crisis
WEll lots of financial crisis... x3 everything go figure

Shopping
Fabulous Choice but not much to buy due to reason above... But i bought some stuff though :)

Birthday
In London.... WELLLL...sorta enjoyable...

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM , Blogger cher said...

blog more!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home