Where We All Hate Him

Friday, August 22, 2008

Lydia 21st

Beware HOR if you click on the PHOTOS they will BLOW UP AT your FACE. HAHA TRY IT and scream.
The Birthday Girl!!!




Oh Soooooooooo Sweet



Our Cooking PAPA HAHA THANKS A LOT MAN











High Fashion Edgy Edgy


WeLL cake was great. It was a Hawaii Themed Event so please pardon all the floral motifs if it burns your eyes to their sockets. I had to take public transport so do not criticize our Hippie filled style. It was fun though due to the Mahjong in the end no one lost much. WE could even out WOW. I earned $2.50 and where did it GO? HaHa. I could not upload all the photos because Blogspot needs an improvement on the attach application. Kill me Please.
Well my camera does hide FLAWS haha. Anyways hope all these crazy women have a nice life ahead after the 20 age barrier. Transition to first signs of aging SCARY. My turn soon though. But I wont spend get to be here on that day itself oh well. No harm no harm. But i cant celebrate some Best Friend's 21st shall forget it will approach in like a few more weeks. OOPS.
Oh the food was Great thank you GI GI... I cant spell isit GIK GIK and WELL SARAH at the Mahjong table was really a battle of the concentration game. LIKE REALLY you have got to be here to experience mega watts. HAHA. But she is cute lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home