Where We All Hate Him

Friday, March 10, 2006

PEOPLE!!! ATTENTION THE TIME HAS COME FOR MUAH!!!! TO GO TO THE WONDERFULL PLACE CALLED TEKONG. TO WELL in 3 hours + i mean. HELP!!! haha. NEVER MIND LAH ARH just take it as boot camp. SInce my complexion not very good rite, its just one of the chances for me to YOU KNOW WAT? EXERCISE and drink water drink drink drink... THAN MAYBE I might become a hunk EWWWWWWWWWW i know. GAWD this is like BOOT CAMP.... ARHHH got elimination or not??? HAHA. than i opt for getting kicked out. Hey PEople please pray for me that aLL gOEs well yeah? especially the grenade thing A GRENADE?? THose action packed movie always BOOM THAT ONE leh. i scared i throw in front of my leg haha. CHOI! AIYOH BAND OF BROTHERS LIAO LOH pek cek..... ANyways wish me ALL THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK....GOOD FORTUNE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home