Where We All Hate Him

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Your results:
You are Catwoman
Catwoman
90%
Hulk
75%
Green Lantern
65%
Wonder Woman
55%
Robin
55%
Spider-Man
55%
Superman
55%
Batman
50%
Supergirl
45%
The Flash
40%
Iron Man
40%
You have had a tough childhood,
you know how to be a thief and exploit others
but you stand up for society's cast-offs.
Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz

Haha i didnt even purposely chose the answers. I still got something i like HOW ACCURATE!!!
I feel like getting a cat people but NS IS SO in the way!!

I just finished watching the Grammies. I WANT TO be like mariah CAREY my inspiration my idol!! haha be kuku and can sing. have a hello kitty radio and get drawn all over the billboard.
YEAH THATS THE LIFE I WANT! nope i dont want the boobies. i want to be a singer a very goooooooooood singer. HOPE IT HAPPENS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home