Where We All Hate Him

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Sorry people haha i updated the template instead cos trying to figure it out how the hell do u use the tempalte properly so i always try again and again. This is like real rough, done in 20 mins haha. SO better versions coming up i hope if i got the time! WHEE!. Anyways, i blog alittle lah haha. EDWINIE IS like so incorrigible. Talking bout christmas gifts, my jap friend like brought so many wu eh bo eh-hokkien to my OTher ethnic groups, it means funny weird things that i also dont know wat to do. from Japan. MY sis cook the thing she buy so salty, I drink? never tell me must add water i like drinking some YAKULT essential oil haha YAH ITS YAKULT ESSENTIAL OIL!
Anways she got this Adidas hat BUT to my amazement it was a fisherman's hat so now i am wondering do Singaporeans still wear those? BUt with the creativity i have, yeah! i have transformed it into a NEW LOOK okay. Unlike the kuku-look or the CANCER look GOD! shall post the pictures another time! whee!!

Since everybody signs off with like a nice thing like BABOOSH* or something haha I AM Signing off with a Qoute- an interesting one!

"It's mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter."-Johnny Ohm now by THE UNAPPROACHABLE BEAUTY-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home