Where We All Hate Him

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

HEY

Oh my god yesterday went to SCHOOL WITH A SURPRISe oh god! HAD a mock exam and my only period LIT SHE vapourized OH MY god she and me should just kill each other. HAHA. OH my god talked alot yesterday. CAlista yah your house like a cemetry everone DIED haha got a weird brother. HAHA. And studied my Antony n Cleopatra SO confusing. dont know how they keep re reading it and can remember wat act wat scene. We played like stupidly silly games before the paper so crazy. WE all agreed that when Miss kon Lectured we felt proud lah in front of the SCience stream hoho cos their stream's teacher sO BUANG. OH PLEASE IVY CHIA good teacher but a little bit sandman. AND i finally got the meaning OF WIT AFter so many papers. HAHA. THANKS Su lyn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home