Where We All Hate Him

Thursday, October 06, 2005

HMMMMMMMmmm

These few days very chiong sua so tiring so sianz so irritating. FInally finished One patethic paper for A level! WHEEE the ARt coursework quite worried cos a few of them also say many people might get a B yah loh i think so too where got so goot everyone get (A)s rite? My birthday was horridly past i thought this year got more people would be slightly better but nah i would have prefered last year's Cheryl's accompany-Burger King is sufficient. It was heart-felt at least. Many people say they can be better friends but I think there is no comparison or not because (unexplained). ALso today's coursework SET up was so rush hour mode we changed so many times of the STAnd and Elaine being the perfectionist haha kept painting EVERYthing WHITE to make it clean. We kept switching the projectors around so CRAzy after that w had to wait for the examiners to leave than we can keep our stuff. SO silly right after doing he asked all of us to go for lessons tomorrow 3 hours he mad arh havent even RESTed enough so crazy. THan keep asking us to study other subjects but HELLO the art thing wasnt over properly who will go and study other subjects properly. I realised i should speak out what I think cos horoscopes always say for me thats what make mE WHO I AM. WEll maybe I should. As melvin would say there is nothing wrong with expressing one's feelings just dont hurt people can already. Also, regardless of people believing or listening to my words people might be skeptics Cos they also believe what they believe in so as long as I just get it off its okay. HAHA. But for me maybe slowly lah. Everyday little. Here goes first well previously I liked this person in my school, Dexter. Too people that have supported and understood me I thank you all. But he is still like a Mountain or a peak or a summit that can never be reached so it is alright yah? Furthermore he has a snow cap over him to protect him so yah FINAL. In my past I have experienced people's unknowing comaprison of situations. For example, it is stupid to base it on whether two people were together or not. Or even better whether was it one sided or not. Because different situations consist of different emotions be it a boyfriend problem or a gal's one. Each should be dealt with greater respect or at least just listen and listen to people's opinion. Not to be just brushed upon and leave people hanging around AT LEAST that is what I would do. NEver just a bit of fu yan and gone because what if some people take to too seriously at least for me I am okay with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home