Where We All Hate Him

Saturday, October 08, 2005

PArt 2 No sorries

WEll here comes Melody's part. One day earlier from my birthday we went out shopping seems like an everyday event. MY parents werent around so my cash was limited. WE were walking and walking and than suddenly she suggested i get Lydia's present it was initially a window shop present thing for her. However we were walking and i saw these two cute and lovable bunny stuffed toys which were so cute. She said we should get that for Lydia so i was like okay lah i dont buy lah. Give it to her as a present. She wanted us to buy it right than and there and i was quite reluctant due to not enough money and please my birthday i dont even have the right to shop I WAS LIKE OKAY. FIne. So we bought the toy for Lydia and i officially had no money to go out the following day my Birthday.

So on my bithday they called me out and i said i couldnt get out cos no money But i tot it would still be alrite at the end SO i went out with Zero dollars just to meet up with them. Fine it was quite disgusting the feeling when i reached there, because they asked me wat i wanted to eat and i had no money. ANd so i said i didnt want but than again i didnt want my birthday to end just like that so i agreed to eat. I eVEN took the trouble to ask my sister to walk down to a POSB bank to transfer money to me. ANd than came the choosing dinner part. BEnji said he celebrated with another person and ate at SEoul Garden and kept insisting i go to the HAwker centre along orchard road to eat OBVIOUSLY i wouldnt want that rite. PU--LEASE people and none of us ever eaten at that place. SO which means I know we are on a budget control. I wanted to have steak at Plaza SIng but again i dont blame Xiang min she cannot eat BEEF. ANd than OH my god i just had to settle for the Wanton Mee at Hereen. After telling people, people say WAh quite a big comparison to soup kitchen and this... I dont really want to compare it cos as long as it's something i am okay with doesnt matter. Not to mention i wanted to go K Dinner at least. But than it was a total Failure thing. NExt matter, i suddenly blurted out that the dinner at soup restaurant was not enough for everyone BUT SHE SCREAMED And SAID it was okay. Which i tried to clarify by saying ME and Yan Qi did not have enough to eat and we had to order at COke CAfe Bake RICE. AND SO she SCREAMed at my face again with that tone of hers" yan qi will tell me one okay sh ewont fu yan me" WELl if u dont believe me its fine. But the truth is that. MAybe it was ur Grand Birthday u couldnt realise that only Xiang Min and SOng Xia and Benji side of the table were eating more than us. Cos they are people that eat.

U ask Yan Qi, she did say yah still hungry at COKE CAFE THATs WHY WE ORDERED because u were busy PLAying the STUPID console. U can ask STACEy AS WELL it was ur birthday thing so we didnt say anything. WEll if u all people still think i am toking gibberish its fine. When u read this BLog its means our Friendship is over. COs if it took such a long time for u to even look at this blog of mine which concerns my life and i already put it on my MSN. Than we have no point to continue such silly friendships where everyone is insensitive and unconcerned abouT each other. YOu might not like me to say it But i might understand how Yen Lin Felt on her birthday. IT makes us seem like fools to just have minimal expectation and hoping u to realise.
And finally just see the title explains everything this message is particularly to Benjiman Ng and MElody Ng.

PS: Return me my stuff people and Benji i will return u urs too

aLso this is only one incident that reached my tolerance level just lasting lest than two weeks. I am also a person not ur personal servant. That is ALL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home