Where We All Hate Him

Friday, February 17, 2006

Hey ho....clubbing life is weirdly weird. HAHA
Boring lah.
I walked into this mini party of Sun Yan Zi i didnt even realised.
I just looked at this woman and looked and looked and looked.
I think she didnt put on make up cannot recognise her lah.
Until i see like quite awhile, followed by this weird and cooky man,
DAVID GAN running around haha
WOrse PEOPLE DO I LOOK Like a hooker?
His friend asked me whether am i busy..........Maybe just slightly
itsy teeny weenie maybe he might be interested in me i think.
HAHA. BUt quite good looking nonetheless.
OOOOh i like this talllllllllll extremely tall person can spot in any time and anywhere type
HEEEE HEE......
SO many weird people. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home