Where We All Hate Him

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Full To The Brim

So full is to eat at Bedok Simpang IT WAS MADNESS haha Me and Pamela decided to go on a "snack" A SNACK but it eventually turned out to be a BIG PLATE OF CHICKEN SALAD, TOM YAM SOUP thats was so huge it was enough for a few people, And the Cheese Fries that couldnt be canceled and we had to gorge ourselves. Not to forget i HAD HORLICKs Dinosaur. Wow. It was amazing we could talk and shuffle some food down. Met some of her friends today was kinda eye opener. HMMMMMM. And yes Pamela got to drive me around IT was quite exciting. More towards the hear attack kind and high blood pressure........ Well we had some talk about life ya da ya da. Chung Cheng really holds lots of memories. I shall try my best to go back and take some really nice photographs using my SLR. To bring all these memories with me. However, most of the events last time werent captured. WAs really sad I suddenly remembered the musical we performed I really Forgot GREASE. Oh man.
During this past few weeks many incidents have touched me. First, was the Olympics in Beijing, was really great and superb. Makes you want to aim for a gold or a GOAL. HAHA. Some of them are so young, I was like wondering what are we doing in SIngapore. Sure the recognition as an athlete is not a very long duration. But you can tell the joy. I particularly enjoyed the Japanese Gymnast team they were so cute. HAHA. But for skill the Rhythimic Gymnast the Queen of Gymnast she did not get a GOLD but a Bronze. But we really all could see her DRIVE and passion. And the wanting of something. And definitely Team SIngapore lah the PING PONG women. Were Great. I felt WAng Yue Gu's PowerRRRR. HAHA SHE just SMACKs. But one particular person only caught my attention towards the end of the Games. The GOLD MEDALIST for 10 meters Platform Diving category. Matthews Mitcham. He didnt do well initially but just suddenly Soared through with perfect scores. HE once had depression, this shows he can overcome it. I admire him because just because he was great. I may just be a small person on this planet but I really want to congratulate on these people. And also all the athletes. I hope that Dancesports will finally appear in 2012 Olympics in London while I am there. HAHAHa. :> Just a dream but maybe one day I hope it will come through. Its not just a dance. I think the Olympics is a sporting event but to show people's SPirit like how the ancient Greeks did to show the beauty of strength and speed and anything athletic. Dancesport is also athletic because i think it consists of such elements. And shouldnt be taken out just because some countries do not want to include it. All dancers to me want to improve. Even if the gold will be swept by certain countries. Every olympics has shown many people from all over the world are all putting in effort to race against time to compete in their lifetime. Therefore everyone should have a chance to participate. And not be afraid of losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home