Where We All Hate Him

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shopping For Trip

Well its just a 2 weeks duration before I whisk off! And disappear haha to a new life ahead. I genuinely hope that it will be better as my best friends have pointed out that my life has had many turmoils. I guess so as well. Doing some really last minute shopping for the trip, I think packing is not really a problem I realised that I didnt want to bring much just important things. Oh even just nothing thats really a new start just like BMT. Haha. Todays prizes are Two T-Shirts and 4 pairs of socks HOW PATHETIC. Haha but I checked out some Sunglasses. Quite nice but i prefer my style ones haha. Ask JF he knows.

2 Comments:

At 4:03 AM , Blogger Xoivit said...

just trrying to comment here

 
At 4:04 AM , Blogger Xoivit said...

ohhhh, i can comment, greattttt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home