Where We All Hate Him

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The End-Start of Mid Term

Apparently lacking in 2 marks less than big mouth king is such a humiliating thing for me that he has to GLOAT.
And the worse? The person he secretly and desirably was gloating with is under "stupidity" characterisation under his rule.

Oh well.... Here come holidays apart SHOPPING nothing good ever did come and go my way....
Mirrors Movie I know its an old film but wat the heck Not bad Gothic Film... In terms of i think i havent seen much horrors lately...

Thinking of shopping tomorrow at somewhere further though.
Also, today shopping was again the SUN GLASSES PROBLEM they seem to always disappear from me and i have to get something else. I want them both then. I should SAY. I am just going to put away my insecurities when choosing between 2 but will still be insecure with one go FIGURE.

I should be flying back to merlion City for the Christmas SHOULD be on the 11 dec not far away one more month... and ten days.....

My new crush is like MARC JACOBS....

I sincerely hope i can get to know him maybe cos of Spongebob.... (really)

Me and ER hem
ER hem meaning ER hem... haha

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM , Blogger cher said...

i know how to put tagboard. gimme your pw and id and i'll do for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home