Where We All Hate Him

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oniomania

Oh ma god.... I am trying to stop shopping help .......
I dont know wats wrong with me with buy buy buy...
I dont know seriously.... I still want to buy haha

I was in class today and someone unfortunately from a family with a Pol. background
said this
Gay people make bad parents
I was quiet the whole time trying to hear everyone's comments
To my surprise.

A very chauvinist guy my friend nice guy he asked me about such stuff..
I explained and i think even without me explaining, he himself feels that
PLU are born like that .
And the one making the most noise i dont know rich? or just plain one sided
I dont get the drift.... Int. Relations? doesnt make sense. People dont live in one country
yes its her opinion but not listening is another.... and the worst part when you dont listen
PEOPLE dont listen to what you are saying either
this conversation was carried out as though i did not appear to be there...

Yes and unfortunately, she was part of a religious community... i need deliverance?
She said it... well
i start to ponder on the religion aspect...do people join the religion as they have no where else to turn to?
for hope?
I think hope has to be in built not instilled upon us... you have to have the own feeling you want to hope for something..
i was quite shocked at how people can be sooo hard headed..
Well personally on a daily observation - not very bright, nice person
But what is wrong is that ....

is she saying in front of me that i wont be a good parent?
I want to have a family of my own in the future..
I look at things differently... Life sucks.. but i have to look at it .. what comes my way did...
I dont agree with one of my lecturer he said something about life
but if you keep thinking htat maybe if you didnt maybe if you didnt, i dont think he has actually embraced totally.
Yes he is older people who have seen more like to brag they have seen more...
That dosent mean i havent seen anything in my life.

I do miss V. I know till now that he is my soulmate..
Even more so after moving across the globe...
There is never a new start in life .. NEVER EVER
Just a new change and continuity..
I dont know what else i can do with him now.

But i think if we were parents,
our children will be good kids.
Even if they do have a crime gene or watever,,, they are still good people just misguided or not being able to help themselves.
Children under gay people doesnt make them gay...
People without religion doesnt make them bad people
I know what i want and the extend that i want in my life...
My future career especially... If i have children...
I know the extent i can go.. into how much or how is the best i can provide and do.
No different from any other parents that love their children
PLU's have seen so much as well
we have seen discrimination, prejudice, felt shame, felt sadness , courage with coming out,
We have lots to teach as well.
But a person's sexuality can never be taught and i dont think any parents have purposely ever tried to
POINT OUT TO a child that a woman/man is the correct form to copulate..
In everyone's younger days they develop their own interest...even without their parents interfering...

GOD I NEED SHOPPING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home