Where We All Hate Him

Thursday, March 26, 2009

SLeepless

Oh my i have a problem with sleeping...
I dont know whats the issues on me mind.

Hmmm but i do realize something
maybe its cos i grew up watching her
Well the The Nanny is somewhat like me

Forever trying to be young she is FOREVER 29 haha (I am forever 18)
A good moralist... thinks everything should be in a certain moral way but not forceful.
Likes to talk
Likes to joke
Loves trouble
Do things the complicated way
Likes to HAHAHAHA (NASAL/weird voice of mine)
Loves funny people
Sarcastic-Charm
An individual in style
Bold colours

Well

Here comes the scary part
Would i be broken up with those crushing scenes
But she had style she had class, thats how she became the NANNY~~~

and unitl i am 29 (31)
mmmmmmmm
Scary
i start to wonder isit because i dont have that Attraction Mode Built in people
Just friendly be yourself
which becomes the better of us.. miss many chances...but many friends...

My good friend was down and told me i would have people that are true to me around me.
Maybe so in good faith, its scary, but i do hope my Mr Sheffield Comes along be it 5 years of Drama/Sitcom for a happily ever after.
I dont need a fairy tale But i need a life
Filled with Fun Laughter and i seriously dont mind three kids thats werent mine naturally.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home