Where We All Hate Him

Thursday, December 25, 2008

TIREDNESS

OH I AM SO tired haha therefore no blogging happens...
haha i sometimes just lie down and dont do anything
HAHA
Been clubbing and working...... OH working is quite interesting makes me start thinking
I was at Power House yesterday night with Anthony, Kito, some SMU people, some quite drunk guy cant really remember the names...
Saw z there............................................................ haiz.......................................... i think i feel a connection I THINK haha
or it was just long time never see........................... i felt a form of sadness enveloping me ............. ANYWAYS HAPPY BOXING DAY!!!!! CHERYL your BOX NEVER ARRRIVE TODAY!!!!

PICS ARE just coming soon lazy to edit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home