Where We All Hate Him

Monday, November 03, 2008

Movie Marathon

Oh well didnt get to go out this weekend raining weirdly :<
MY bags got wet was having panic attacks.
Dont know what to do.... Quite Pek cek

Anyways i had movie Marathon Old to Rememberable

I watched like :

Erin Brocovich Library
Da Vinci Code Dvd
Devil Wears Prada Dvd
Any my favourite Dvd
Breakfast at Tiffany's Dvd

Oh i just love old films i am trying to find Mary Poppins though
I havent finish watching Oscar Wilde apparently someone took it :<
I saw this weird title called something like because she is a whore or somethin
It was so sexually explicit the back covers... In a library...

To me Audrey Hepburn is one of my fav old actresses. Meryl Streep and Julie Andrews as well...
I looked at Audrey and wondered how can someone be born like that. Where have all the good genes gone?
I Love the love story

G Holly i am not going to let you do this
A Youre not going to let me?
G Holly i am in love with you
A So what
G SO WHAT !
G SO plenty
G I love you! You belong to me
A no People dont belong to People
G OF course they do!
A I dont want to be put in a cage.

some lines
drops cat

G Face the Fact!
G People do fall in love.
G People do belong to each other.
G Because thats the only chance peoples' got for real happiness.
Oh well Maybe i always believed in this opinion as well.

Excuses were once given to me:
Saying - being nice to me does that make me love you.
I have never encountered such bizzare circumstances i couldnt answer such a question
I just thought if you love someone its not just trying to be nice you "will" be unknowingly.
The face when one gives an excuse is kinda revolting. When its two eyes open and no sense of guilt.

Anyways the ending revolves around a nameless Cat. hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home