Where We All Hate Him

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Here i am

Here i am trying to study...
I made another mistake again... WOW... Life in ma face...
There is no point ranting here.

i am still in the library trying to figure out Gordon Brown @ 05 32...
God still need to let my tutor check before i take the exams.... HeLP!!!
I seriously couldnt concentrate at all
and my exams are on friday!!!

I think about wat could have been the happier everytime
Maybe i was always positive
i use to remember mel say why i think everyone is okay/nice
but than as time goes by i get dissapointed and dejected and tada thats why i feel sad
cos maybe it was innately i enjoyed everyone (except some incorrigible people)
therefore i feel more and more negative.....

MY friend told me to "BELIEVE". Does it work?
I dont know sometimes the harder i hope it doesnt appear but i dont get the harder you fall.
Cos i personally believe that when you have gone through something bad no materr how bad the next one is, it doesnt matter. Maybe.

My mind starts wondering to have i forgotten the past.? have they drifted off?
V still keeps poping in my mind.
Maybe we shared alittle more than anyone else in the world ever could and ever will.

F doesnt.
W just the name.

I suddenly do not know what the hell i must do in terms of me life.
I need revelation.... I need to sit under a tree and think but i still want to be with someone after enlightenment
NOT a Vegan....
I want people to be happy than i will be happy
Thats how i am I AM influenced by me surroundings
and the leffect lasts thats why i want people to have fun around me.
Au secours!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home