Where We All Hate Him

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

...

Hey sorry havent been blogging was too lazy haha BLAME the Weather Everyone does that....
Well nothing new met with Sun Yu after not meeting her since Sec. Had a strange day REALLY Strange
Some people know shant elaborate.....

Well watched some great films:
Benjamin Button
Milk
Reader
Confessions of a shopaholic (quite similar to me) hoho but i wouldnt freeze stuff

I am so pek cek with some things shopping mainly... well what else can make me frustrated
haha.... I couldnt get some important to my life/existence item.... And its SPORTS stuff i travelled to
a few different shops Hmph!

Anyways this Easter I should be visiting France. Than a few weeks later with my Dad to Milan some Fair thang going on.
I am really really frustrated with not getting to buy my stuff.... ARH!!!!!!!! DESTROY!!!!
well i think maybe i should match the new IT thing - Ugly Beautiful

So hence forth i might want to be called Fashion Hulk hoho
But i will MONOGRAM hahaha on me when i am angry YES CHERYL MONOGRAM.....
kill me slap me....if you want

I have been really into the political study thang... Dont know why...
Harvey MILK maybe... there is another side they didnt show though....
I have started going back to Dance Class trying to actually ...
my partner was a White Girl quite nice down to earth kind.... actually i think its better
Well there were other globe settlers but.... i think she matched me that day...

And the most bizzare thing I JOINED THE GYM.... well the signs and everything IS PURPLE
AND NOT ORANGE haha...and its LA not California something haha...
Its quite famous around UK... its good it has swimming pool, usual gym stuff,
gym classes (yoga havent tried i feel like buying this juicy couture fitness gear)
including A PINK Juicy Couture YOGA MAT!! stunning isnt it?
its quite nice and its just the next building across the road from where i live
Dont ask me why i didnt join earlier
And its actually cheaper than DA Gym in Singapore....

I wasnt looking at anyone - HO HO HO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home