Where We All Hate Him

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hell No

Oh ma God what the hell is happening to me !
I am such an idiot ...
Gordon Brown had to come out and ma mind reach to the other realm or something
during the exam....

I am still not studying for my last paper and here typing on my comp...
Something is wrong with me.. Even if i face my fears.... I dont think it
can be solved in like one day
I think the only consolation i can give myself is that i might not be where all the people are going to be
I dont know if its sad or happy?

i am young or am i not?
people say i am young because they are not like us bananas
WE know when we are feeling older
IF i get thrown back to singapore I CAN SEE MYSELF JUMP 2 numbers up....

ARH this is crazy i need to start reading consideration/misrepresentation.
otherwise i WILL HAVE LOST ALL MY CONSIDERATION AND be misrepresented!
SEE I GOT THIS Ya'll :~(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home