Where We All Hate Him

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Crazy

I have'nt blogged for like ages
Just handed in two courseworks
true enough bad luck has arrived.
My comp died 2 days before my cw was due and everything was gone
tried to do it in the library and i was taking precautionary actions by
saving non stop and in the end the file i saved was like corrupted.
OMG i had to borrow this really good friend of mine the computer
and she had to sleep with the lights on so thanks... but she is a heavy sleeper anyway.

I have been affected by some past Imps (not demons) so weird the world is so small
even my friend from Malaysia/HK knows some of the people i dont really want to know.
Oh well i do like someone now...but oh well think it will not go anywhere


I want to like revamp my blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home